7/5/12
Such a big help!
Oliver has become quite the helper lately. He loves to load and unload the washing machine. Sometimes, while loading, he even adds his cars, toys, sticks, etc. to be washed so I have to check thoroughly before I hit "start." To unload, he hands me one item at a time and I fold it, then wait for the next item. I haven't caught this on film yet, but it is etched in my mind for now!
He also loves to brush his own teeth, twisting his toothbrush back and forth over his teeth and bare gums. He does such a thorough job and he loves to do it. Brushing his teeth seems to be the highlight of his evening oftentimes! (apart from Da-da's arrival home)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe Oliver can show Katelyn how much fun brushing teeth can be, as it is oftentimes quite the battleground in our house! He is adorable!!!
Post a Comment