Mark´s philosophy: When there is not an obvious way across a stream, build one!
Lindsay´s philosophy: When there is not an obvious way across a stream, search for one in another location.
I will admit...Mark´s philosophy can be more fun at times.
THE STORY
Several times, we have crossed this ``stream.´´ We have had several days of rain, though, and so the stream became more full and harder to cross. We crossed it one way to work on the WWOOF farm, and to visit the thermal baths, but when we returned to cross back to our hostal, there was no longer a clear walkway. I suggested that we look for another way up the stream, but Mark decided to create one. I realized I married an engineer, and a great one he is, because we made it across the Mark-made stone bridge with no problems.





Yeah...across!
2 comments:
Love it. Love it. Love it.
Yes, we have been there many times before haven't we Mark?
I looked at the pictures closely and the leap of faith was picture #3. There's no way to know if those two rocks are stable until you step on them. Sometimes you get wet sometimes you don't but it's always fun to find out. Congrats on a successful crossing.
Love, Dad
¡Lo entiendes perfectamente! La piedra debajo mi pie a la derecha estaba muy duro debajo la tierra y no pudo moverse. Este estaba el secreto de un pasaje seca. Estaba un pequeño "hack" (en la lengua de los ingenieros de sistemas).
Post a Comment