This morning, Oliver was saying, "Mine mine mine," which means, I would like it. (We're working on rephrasing the "mine" to "May I please have it?" or "May I please have a turn?".) When he went into "mine mine mine" this morning, though, I just tackled him with tickles. He giggled and giggled and then said, "I love you, Mommy." That's was the first unprompted "I love you." I have heard from him. So sweet!
About 15 minutes later, Oliver proceeds to tell me he would like something I can't understand. He proceeds to lead me to the closet (where I keep toy rotation toys hidden) and points to the top shelf. A muffled "instruments" comes out. Clearly, he has been watching and knows where I store toys for toy rotation.
We've also passed the point (several months ago) where I can sneak a piece of chocolate or other delectable treat. He wants a taste of whatever I am eating.
7/2/13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment