I played Mafia in Spanish last night!
Lindsay and I are making friends with a fairly large group from the local church. The're all professionals or students in town, and we like them a lot. The church is very similar to the one we attend in the US. We both talked in Spanish for almost the entire night. My Spanish was limited, but I could understand most things, ask questions, and answer simple questions. Telling stories is still beyond me at the moment, I found. At about 11:30, we started up a game of Mafia, and played for a couple hours. If you haven't played it before, it's a simple game that requires a great deal of talking. I accused people, defended myself, and almost won once.
I keep telling the family we're staying with that I'm understanding, poco a poco. Last night was a good one for practice!
2/6/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment